We understand that being an executor can be stressful particularly when dealing with the death of a loved one.
De Marco Lawyers assists executors and families in the prompt administration of estates. We provide extensive advice and outline each of the steps involved in the administration and distribution of a deceased estate.
We prepare and assist with:
- Applying for Probate
- Arranging collection of the deceased’s documents
- Collecting monies belonging to the deceased from financial institutions, superannuation funds, insurance companies, etc
- Attending to the payments of invoices and taxes of the deceased estate
- Survivorship Applications
- Lodging tax returns for the estate
- Selling of property and assets
- Reporting to beneficiaries
- Distribution of proceeds to beneficiaries